Thursday, September 1, 2011

Month of Awesome!

I have a couple of friends. Okay, so I've never met them, but their weekly vlogs make me happy both in my nerd parts but also in my making-the-world-a-better-place parts.

Also, this nice lady some people may be familiar with. She tweets, works for charity and even has a donation to UNICEF instead of asking for gifts when she announced she was expecting.

These are big shoes to fill, but i am going to give it a try.

So as this is the first day of September, I declare it my Month of Awesome! I will do one awesome thing each day and write a brief blog entry about it. It can be anything from something nice for my friends/family, or somet art, or something that helps make me a better person.

I'm going to go get started on my first awesome day!!!

DFTBA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment