Thursday, September 22, 2011

MoA - Day 22

Today's awesome was simple. it started out with me seeing a HUGE fire truck at a stoplight. It had a flag flying on the side and had four firefighters in it. I had a sudden childlike urge to wave at them or give them the peace sign.

I wanted them to know that I had an appreciation for what they did.

So, when it was time for me to go through the intersection, I waved like a giddy child at a parade.

And four adult firefighters waved back.

I must admit, while the exchange was brief...I felt elated the rest of the morning, knowing that i had waved and in some small way shown them my appreciation and they waved back.

It doesn't take much to do something little to improve someone's day...and your own.

Get out there and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment