Thursday, September 8, 2011

MoA - Day 8


So, I am learning that awesome can come in small doses. Today's awesome comes in two waves.

1) Calling my mom, just to say hi and let her know I was thinking about her. I saw some cupcake plates that she was looking for a few months ago and I bought them for her. She seemed pleased and said: "Thanks for thinking of me." While it wasn't too much, it felt good to hear my mom say those words. I hope I made a difference.

2) Finishing a project that I started several months ago. This was for myself, and sometimes, you need to be awesome to yourself. By tomorrow morning tonight, I will have a new sweater!!!
(Too tired to smile)

While it may not be as major as correspondence from yesterday, or getting a soldier some mail...the little things really can make a difference!

So, do something awesome for yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment