Friday, September 9, 2011

MoA - Day 9

Today's something awesome comes in the form of me, admitting my limitations.

See, I can't say no. I have, habitually overbooked myself and I have perpetually felt like I'm always running behind, rushing to finish things and never have enough time to finish the things I want to work on. But, I can't seem to kick this volunteerism bug. Until today.

I finally realized that much of the important things in my life are always on the back burner and I can't seem to get things in perspective. So, today, I made the decision not to run for my grove's scribe position for a second term. It was really upsetting for me, because I love working for the grove. But I have to understand that my focus to my faith will be better served by letting go of some things and letting others handle some items.

So, with that done, with several of our weekly games coming to an end, I think I will be able to focus on becoming a better friends, wife and person.

No comments:

Post a Comment