Friday, September 2, 2011

MoA - Day 2


With more pictures!!!

Today I decided to give a little love to crafters! I took a blank watercolor greeting card, made a simple pattern and wrote a note to today's stranger.


I also had a $5 JoAnn's gift card I bought for a similar project I never got around to starting last fall and added it in there as well.


And then, I decided to stash it in with the polymer clay, one of my favorite and under visited sections of the store. I snapped a quick picture then scurried off!


It is a little sad that I don't get to see who finds these...but that is also part of the fun. Plus, it makes it that much more magical, to know I just put a little love out into the world and don't know where it will end up!

If you are contemplating doing a day (or week, or whatever) of awesome...let me know!! I'd love to read about it!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope one of the employees got it (I'm not biased or anything) ;) but it's likely they picked it up while cleaning the store.

    ReplyDelete