Friday, September 23, 2011

MoA - Day 23


I have been feeling pretty ill lately. But I really needed to get out of the house and do something in the world. So Joe and I decided to go to the movies. And that gave me an idea.



Buy a gift certificate for a little more than two movie tickets (it was still kinda early so matinee prices were in effect) and ask the cashier to give it to the next two person customers that came in after I walked away.

I'm learning that part of the fun of this kind of thing is involving other people. The cashiers at the movie theater and the half priced books seemed to be just as excited about joining in. They get to be part of the awesome and so it multiplies the good feelings.

I will try the next few days to try more cheap or free awesome...so I can prove it's not just about spending money.

Be awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment