Monday, May 9, 2011

Something old and new

I've been working on wedding stuff. A lot of wedding stuff!!

Mostly, trying to finalize all the details and trying to put together the last minutes gifts and such for family and my groom.

So as not to spoil the surprises, here is what I can post. Black and Peacock feathers, white candles and one of my grandmother's old pieces of costume jewelry later, and here is what I have for the unity candle set.



Marriage fills me with joy. thankfully, I met a person of the opposite sex that I wanted to spend my life with. I wish everyone who wanted it had the ability to share in the joys and benefits of marriage.

All I can do is try to live in love and share the support and love of those around me. Oh, and vote!

<3 you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. They are beautiful!!! (Did you get my message?) I have stuff for you! The Bridesmaid stuff and a gift for you.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vote on who? I am angry now because I do not understand.

    ReplyDelete