Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Accomplished!

I came home, after my first training session and was WHUPED!

But, I decided I wanted to get some things accomplished tonight. So I pulled out the shelf we registered for and I ended up buying with a gift certificate. It is seriously heavy, like ninety pounds, but I managed to wrangle myself to put it together.

No bloodshed, no screaming fits, I just read the instructions and it came together quite nicely.



There were a few prayers to Hephaistos, to be fair...and one shameful thumb-bashing with a hammer. But all in all, I was pretty proud of myself.

But the real drama was putting it in the computer/craft room. Below is the picture of what my previous cabinet looked like.



And now, the same amount of stuff in the new shelf!



I wish I knew why things like this make me so pleased, but I am thoroughly exhausted and thoroughly tickled.

So I'm going to pass out...blissfully fatigued.

Goodnight all.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to get my f-ing craft "room" organized if it kills me. I just can't find the bins I need!!! Grrrr.

    ReplyDelete