Her blog is filled with recipes for healthy meals, amazing art and musings on her
faith. It is worth checking out!
She nominated me and three others and I'm terribly tickled. So, I want to pass on the love.
If you are tagged...
Thank the person who gave you the award
Share 7 random bits about yourself
Pass the award on to a few of your favorite blogs
(And don't forget to let them know!)
- I pick up worms in peril, and place them in the grass.
- I love nature.
- I hate extreme temperatures (yes, it is ironic when you combine this and #2).
- I love brightly colored decorations.
- I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
- I wish I made my own clothes.
- I want to always continue to see the world with excitement and wonder.
- Nikki, over at BohemianGirl. Featuring crocheting, theatre and life. (<3 Ya' girl!)
- Crystal at Mused. A blog about inspiring, creating and living life. It has truly been an inspiration to me. (Thanks darlin')
- Dandelionlady at Dandelionlady. Vintage crafts and tutorials, recipes and gorgeous art, this is a blog of many colors and worth saying I love!
- Stephanie over at Scribbler to Scribe. Anything you could possibly want to know about the art of writing. Interviews of various persons in the writing industry, contests and tips. Great for the writers in your life!
- Jillian at Return of the Girl: Her blog covers crafting, writing and being ridiculously clever and insightful about life in general. I wish I had words flow out of me the way she did.