Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Do what you love!

I have lately been besieged by a love of painting! I've been thinking about painting all day! Seeing ideas and inspiration everywhere I look. I've been practicing every chance I get and obsessing over tutorials, techniques and tools.

I'm not a savant, or perfect, by any stretch of the imagination, but I can't explain how happy it makes me.

I've been walking around town looking at the world differently and I love it so much. Trees and flowers in my eyes lately are shapes and colors and shading and light. It is kinda of refreshing to see the world with a new light, a new excitement and perspective.

And I can't encourage people enough to get out there and do something that totally switches up your perspective. That makes you see new colors and life with a new set of eyes.

Be it painting, singing, skydiving...getting out in the world and LIVING is really good for the soul.

So get your camera, or try a new craft...get out there and make your soul sing!

(And if you do, I'd love to hear about it here!)


No comments:

Post a Comment