Sunday, March 28, 2010

Now what?

So my car is mostly fixed (yay!) The basement is getting dried out and EVERYTHING is getting washed. But I'm still really having a bad allergic reaction to the mildew and mold we've been fighting off.

Ugh. So we're spraying a bleach concoction and airing out the house.

Yesterday for my mom's house, I made a cushion with hand made piping (which I will post when I can get my pictures uploaded) and two coordinating pillows in like no time flat.

And I'm going through a cleaning phase today. I'm trying to get my craft room back into order and that's been an herculean effort, if I may say so.

But I had time to sit down and craft....but I couldn't figure out what to do. It's kinda making me feel a little crazy. There are like an hundred projects that I'd LIKE to do, but I can't seem to sit down and have inspiration come!

What to do?

I have time, but how do I figure out what project to work on?

ARGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment