Thursday, March 4, 2010

Boredom + Sleeves = AWESOME!


So I was bored last night. Also, I might have mention to some of you, I had a costume several months ago that required an Argyle Sweater-vest. I went to the Thrift Store and there was a perfect argyle sweater, so I had to cut off the sleeves.


So.....one and a half hours of free time, two argyle sweater sleeves and boredom created this guy...

He's got silver painted safety eyes and is stuffed with fiberfil.

I'm not particularly good with embroidery, but I made him a little silver embroidered nose.

I could have maybe gone slower and planned ahead a bit more, but from start to finish he took like an hour and a half tops and I think he turned out pretty fun!

Hope you like him!



2 comments:

  1. I <3 him!

    So cute.

    I've always wanted to make one. You have to let me know how you did it.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, he was REALLLLLY easy! I think I'm going to make another one this weekend and do a step by step tutorial.

    ReplyDelete