Monday, December 6, 2010

Decem-brrrrrrrr

November and December are the busiest months of the year.

Preparing for holidays, traveling and making gifts. On top of it all, we had to move back our wedding date 5 months! So we just lost 5 months of planning!! EEK!

So I'm just trying to make it through the holidays. In the meantime, I have been making more necklaces and Mary Jane Slippers for gifts.

You might also notice a new crochet pattern on the right hand side of the blog. I painstakingly re-created a pattern from a 30 year old stocking, who's designer was long lost. I really loved the process though despite it taking several months, and I am interested in making some of my very own designs. Please feel free to support my site and download the pdf for your own holiday creations!

And keep coming back, and I promise to try to keep up with the posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment