Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Where has Magpie gone?

Hello all. I know it's been a while since I've posted. I've been a very busy Magpie.

Between volunteering at the Ohio Historical Society and holidays and life, I've been extremely busy, I am working on one massive MoA post so I can catch everyone up on my Month of Awesome and each day's activities. I'm sorry that I got behind, but will be catching up very soon!

I'm also gearing up to round out the holiday's crafting season, so my hands are always busy.

But so this post isn't without something crafty, I'll post a very simple crochet washcloth pattern I've been working on.



Supplies Needed:
H Hook (5.0mm)
Yarn (Cotton preferable)
Scissors
(optional: Yarn needle to sew in ends)

Ch 30 (or any even number to desired length) turn
Row 1: SC in 2nd ch from hook, ch, skip next ch and SC in 3rd ch. Alternate sc1 and ch1  until end of row. Turn
Row 2-?: SC in first SC, ch1, Continue to 1sc in sc and ch1 until end of row. Turn. (Repeat until desired length is reached)
Tie off and sew in ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment